Designed by Archtectural Firm of Burnham and Root of Chicago, built by the East Atlanta Land Company, headed by Joel Hurt. Built 1891, and occupied mid-February 1892. Card postmarked 1910.Source: "Atlanta and Environs, A Chronicle of Its People and Events, Vol II" by Franklin M. Garrett, ©1954 by Lewis Historical Publishing Company, Inc.,. Reprinted 1969 by University of Georgia Press.
Next Scene: Atlanta City Hall - c1910