"The original Kimball House was burned in 1885, and the present structure, covering almost an entire block, completed in 1894. The hotel, seven stories high, is the political headquarters of Georgia, is first-class and modern in every respect, and contains 440 rooms. Ex-President Cleveland was entertained here in 1887, and many other distinguished guests have honored the hotel with their presence."
Postcard is postally unused. It has an early undivided back. Published by Raphael Tuck and Sons.
Next: Three Views of Atlanta- 1864, 1897, 1904