State Street and Van Buren Street, Chicago
Architect: Holibird and Roche
Postcard not postally used. Circa 1910-1915
The Rothschild Department store was completed in 1912 byHolabird and Roche. It is currently the DePaul University downtown campus. Note: This is the second Rothschild Store. The first one was built in 1881 and credited to Adler and Sullivan.
Next Scene: Mandel Brothers Department Store-State and Madison