This T-shaped building consisted of three main parts- the 17 story tower on Randolph was flanked by nine-story shoulders with oriels from the third to the eighth floor. The second part was a 17 story wing. The third part contained more offices and a vaulted ballroom. The 1286-seat theater featured a series of ornamental arches.
Back | 19th Century Architects | Home
HOME | ARCHITECTS | TOUR BY STREET OR CATEGORY | SITE MAP | SEARCH